Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ode to my husband

I have the best husband. Out of his love and concern for both me and our coming baby, he has been making me breakfast every morning, cleaning the kitchen every night, changing Miles' diapers and clothes whenever he's available, taking Miles on walks so that Miles can burn some energy, putting the laundry in the washer and dryer, bringing me water and other needs, and reminding me that I'm not being lazy but that I'm working hard at giving all my energy to keeping our baby safe. All of this on top of a busy month of discipline cases, the four or five committees that he's on voluntarily, and his full time job. THANK YOU Matt! I love you. Through the hard times and challenges, our love only deepens and strengthens. You are a constant in my life that exemplifies Christ's tangible and unconditional love.

Friends and family, please pray for Matt - that he does not burn himself out, or lose all steam before the baby is born. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

No comments: