Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's start with a photo shoot from about 2 months ago:)






32 week belly pictures:

I think I'm making sure that my pregnancy underwear isn't showing:)


(FLASHBACK: We think this is about 32 weeks last time around. In comparison, I think I was more side-to-side last time (and Miles was up into my ribs a lot more) and this time I'm more straight out front, but my belly is measuring the exact same! I feel that my belly is so much bigger this time, but it must just be that I'm carrying way out front?!?)



Today we went to Robinette's Apple Orchard (about a five year tradition!). We arrived a little before it opened, so we spent some time playing on their wagon slide before going on the hay ride.
Sometimes Miles doesn't go down the slide:)


Running around after all the "big kids"

Then we loaded up on the hay-ride. Miles was very quiet and very inquisitive for the ride.
(ANOTHER FLASHBACK: On the hayride 2 years ago. I think Matt looks so young!)


When it got windy, Miles wanted Mommy to keep him warm and cover his ears.


My two handsomes:)


Traditional picture by the "big apple".



"This was one of the best days ever!"

No comments: