Sunday, October 24, 2010

36 weeks!!!!

I had to go out to a garage sale and buy a few "huge" maternity shirts, just so that they would reach around my belly. Here's one of my muumuus:)
36 weeks!

'K, that's kind of a cheesy smile! Lovin' on the baby bump...


We've made it! Today is officially 36 weeks! This means that I go off of the medication that is stopping the contractions, and we see what happens:)

Maybe I should pack a hospital bag...

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, and we will see if a week's worth of cramps and contractions have caused me to dilate anymore or not. Check back and I'll let you know what we find out!

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Yippee! So glad you have come to this point! Praise God! We continue to pray for a safe and joyful delivery of your new one!

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Are you sure there is only one in there? You look beautiful Megs:)