Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lovely Tummies

Throughout each of my pregnancies, the size of my tummy seems to be intriguing to folks.  I understand; I tend to protrude.  To be honest, I do love the attention that comes with pregnancy (rub away, tummy rubbers) and sometimes talking about my baby-girth will come as part of that attention.

As many of you know, we recently moved to the East side of Michigan.  This means that our new friends are seeing me pregnant for the first time.  Since there are multiple folks who can't believe that I had a bigger belly while pregnant with Ramona (pregnancy #2), I thought I'd post pics of all three pregnancies.  

Notable to me (since we don't know the gender yet) is how much this pregnancy resembles the shape of my pregnancy with Miles (#1).  See what you think.  All three photos are from week 38.5...


August, 2008













November, 2010




December, 2014
























I will truly miss my belly; however...

This year, my personal season of advent has been magnified and made even more special by overlapping with our Christian advent season.  How real it is to long; come Lord Jesus!

Rest up, little one, and we will see you soon:)

No comments: